Sweden’s Gunilla Byström & Vectra Post Personal Best Score to Win Pärnu World Cup Grand Prix Freestyle
8 months ago StraightArrow Comments Off on Sweden’s Gunilla Byström & Vectra Post Personal Best Score to Win Pärnu World Cup Grand Prix Freestyle
PARNU, Estonia, June 6, 2021–Sweden’s Gunilla Byström and Vectra posted a personal best score to win the World Cup Grand Prix Freestyle Sunday.
Gunilla and the 16-year-old Swedish Warmblood mare were awarded 71.820% for the win in the first competition in 16 months. The result beat the previous best of 71.560% logged in February 2020.
Dina Ellermann of Estonia on Donna Anna was second on 71.225% and Stella Hagelstam of Finland on Sangraal third on 70.635%.
CDI-W World Cup Grand Prix Freestyle
1) Gunilla Byström, SWE – Vectra 71.820%
2) Dina Ellermann, EST – Donna Anna 71.225%
3) Stella Hagelstam, FIN – Sangraal 70.635%
4) Sandra Dahlin, SWE – Ichi 70.610%
5) Sandra Sysojeva, LTU – Jack Daniel’ S 69.695%
6) Justina Vanagaite, LTU – Nabab 69.345%
7) Angelique Maasik, EST – Landy’s Akvarel 65.645%