Finland’s Stella Hagelstam & Sangraal Win Pärnu World Cup Grand Prix in Debut International Competition
2 weeks ago StraightArrow Comments Off on Finland’s Stella Hagelstam & Sangraal Win Pärnu World Cup Grand Prix in Debut International Competition
PARNU, Estonia, June 5, 2021–Stella Hagelstam and Sangraal won the World Cup Grand Prix Saturday in the debut international event for the Finnish partnership.
Stella and the 15-year-old Finnish Warmblood scored 70.000% for the win.
Estonia’s Dina Ellermann on Donna Anna was second on 68.478% with Gunilla Byström on Sweden on Vectra in third also on 68.478%.
The Grand Prix Freestyle is scheduled for Sunday.
CDI-W Grand Prix 1) Stella Hagelstam, FIN – Sangraal 70.000%
2) Dina Ellermann, EST – Donna Anna 68.478%
3) Gunilla Byström, SWE – Vectra 68.478%
4) Justina Vanagaite, LTU – Nabab 66.391%
5) Sandra Sysojeva, LTU – Jack Daniel’S 66.174%
6) Stella Hagelstam, FIN – New Hill Julitrea 63.109%
7) Angelique Maasik, EST – Landy’s Akvarel 62.022%
8) Sandra Dahlin, SWE – Ichi 61.217%