Florida’s White Fences Upgrades Show Grounds, Expands Schedule for 2012
9 years ago StraightArrow Comments Off on Florida’s White Fences Upgrades Show Grounds, Expands Schedule for 2012
LOXAHATCHEE, Florida, Nov. 23–White Fences Equestrian Center, one of four dressage show grounds in Palm Beach, announced upgrades to its facilities and an expanded schedule for 2012.
Two competitions in December and four during the winter citrcuit were announced for the facility that was the center of dressage in Palm Beach for many years.
Upgrades include new base and top sand in the mirrored arena, 20 permanent stalls, new electrical service to replace generators and the addition of eventing dressage and Western dressage classes.
The complete schedule:
– Dec. 4 – White Fences Season Kickoff Schooling – No USEF/USDF membership required;
– Dec. 17-18 – White Fences Polar Express – USDF/GAIG Qualifying;
– Feb. 5 – White Fences Super Bowl Schooling – No USEF/USDF memberships required;
– Feb. 24-26 – Welcome Back to White Fences I – USEF/NAJYRC/USDF/GAIG Qualifying;
– Mar. 24-25 – Welcome Back to White Fences II & III – USEF/NAJYRC/USDF/GAIG Qualifying;
– Apr. 7-8 – Welcome Back to White Fences IV – USDF/GAIG Qualifying;
– Jun. 9-10 – White Fences at Palm Beach Equine I – USDF/GAIG Qualifying;
Jun. 30-Jul. 1 – White Fences at Palm Beach Equine II – USDF/GAIG Qualifying. and
Aug. 25-26 – White Fences at Palm Beach Equine III & IV – USDF/GAIG Qualifying.
Prize lists and updates are available at www.WhiteFencesFlorida.com.